How to Gain Value from Every Dollar You Spend
Your Source for Procurement Best Practice and Processes ALL In One Place
Do You Face These Same Procurement Challenges?
- You want to keep up with the latest in Procurement Best Practice, Processes and Strategies
- You wan to bring your Procurement function to the next level
- How to manage procurement contracts from beginning to end without problems
- How to implement your Procurement strategy to keep it line with your company's main strategic goals
- How to negotiate the BEST deals with your vendors
- You don't have time to search the Internet for answers, You need SPECIFIC answers to your Procurement issues NOW
- How to form effective contracts with your vendors
- Strategic sourcing tips
- How to measure value obtained from your procurement processes
- How to setup systems to evaluate tenders
- Public sector procurement questions
What Is Your Time Worth?
Many business executives are thrust into the Procurement role without necessarily all the right tools and knowledge. Not to mention you're already starved for time with your new (and most likely ADDED) responsibilities - it's hard to just keep up with your day-to-day job (even more if you have a family to look after).
You may be in charge of budgets in the multi-millions of dollars.
That means each hour of the day needs to be spent very carefully and only on the most profitable areas. So, each hour of your day may be valued at thousands of dollars.
If you want to achieve all of the above mentioned items it won't cost you thousands of dollars. In fact, it is just a drop in the water compared to the value of your time.
You could search through endless search results and wade through hundreds of articles on the Internet for information and knowledge that's relevant to you...
Upgrade your status to a Premium Procurement Bulletin Membership and let us do the searching and filtering and getting answers for you with the exclusive Procurement Bulletin Premium Membership.
Professional information with useful topics and detailed information.- Reader from China
This Is The Easiest, Most Practical & Economical Way to Stay Current And Informed - In Less Time With the Latest Procurement Best Practices, Processes and Strategies
What I've found from talking to Procurement professionals like yourself is, you don't want more information.
You want specific answers ALL in one place.
The subjects / Topics are very interesting and informative and sometimes I feel that the are a good focal check and a reminder of the principles of the industry.- Reader from Saudi Arabia
Here's Just A Sample Of What You Receive With Your Premium Membership:
- Monthly Premium Newsletter (PDF) - Covering Procurement Best Practices, Strategies & More with Our Procurement Experts
- Procurement Case Studies Archive - Find case studies relevant to you. You have access to all the LATEST case studies and every case study published in our archives
- Special Discounts - exclusive discounts and pricing for live events
- Unlimited Premium Website Access - you have access to all Premium Content areas for as long as you are a Premium Member
- Members-Only Q&A Sessions with Our Procurement Experts - Get Your Specific Procurement Questions Answered (Recorded for You for Easy Access On Your Own Time)
- Members-Only Access to Procurement Online Trainings - covering Procurement strategies, Negotiation tips, and more
But That's Not All You Receive With Your Premium Membership...
At Procurement Bulletin, we're always adding new content that compliments the monthly newsletter. Such as:
- Special Reports & Guides - useful and practical tips in easy accessible guides and reports.
- Audio and Video Archives - webinars with industry experts and peers
Each newly published report, guide, audio or video is sold at a published price, but as a Premium Member you have access to all these reports, guides , audios and videos for FREE (for as long as you are a Premium Member)
We're regularly adding new bonuses for our Premium Members - existing Premium Members will ALWAYS have access to the bonus library for FREE. Here are a couple of examples:
- Key Procurement Terminology Cheat Sheet – a portable reference to key terms and jargon in Procurement
- Effective Negotiations Cheat Sheet – 8 powerful negotiation tactics that are useful in ANY negotiation
A lot of time and money goes into producing building up our bonus library.
A Total of $2,749 Value
Let's review the value you receive as a Premium Procurement Bulletin Member:
- Monthly Expert Tips On the Latest Best Practice in Procurement (Value of $750)
- Q&A Sessions - get your specific procurement questions answered (Value of $1,000)
- Access to the Procurement case study archives (Value of $700)
- Procurement online training and webinars (Value of $299)
So, each month as an active Premium Procurement Bulletin member you receive a total value of $2,749!
Gain Access Now For Only $29.97/month
Access to the Procurement Bulletin Premium Monthly Newsletter and ALL the premium content is just $29.97 per month.
That's just a price of a nice dinner (works out to just $0.99 cents per day!), which I think you would agree, is a very reasonable price to pay to stay on top of the Procurement field.
PLUS, we give you instant access to the FULL library of Procurement and Supply Chain guides and reports mentioned above just for giving the Premium Procurement Bulletin Newsletter a chance.
So, for just the price of ONE dinner per month you can keep yourself informed and add value to your company (and career).
Can you afford NOT to be a Premium Member?
The choice is yours…
Click the "Join Now" button and start driving value through your Procurement function…
If you want to have an invoice sent to you and/or pay by bank transfer (ie. your company is paying), please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you aren’t absolutely thrilled with your Premium Membership and you decide to cancel, just send us an email or call the customer service number that’s on our Contact Us page (and will also be in your welcome email) before your next billing date.
There’s no loopholes, and in fact you can keep the ENTIRE library of bonuses – no questions asked.
Does that sound fair?